Monday

Course Overview.


In the New Communications Tchnologies  course semester 2, 2010 i learnt quite a lot about the technologies of today and the early days of when computers, networks and creative commons were discovered. I attended most lectures and went to all tutes. I found the course interesting to a certain degree, although most times I felt like I was in an IT class. As I am not interested in studying IT, I didnt find it too helpful. However, as I use computers everyday, especially social networking sites, such as Facebook i learnt a great deal about the privacy, terms and conditions of Facebook and got to research things I would never ever research in any other of my journalism or photography subjects.

One thing I really learnt during this course was that I am spending an incredible time on Facebook, actually way to much time. I used to be able to get through my day wthout it, a few years ago.. and now I am using up my time chatting to friends, uploading photos, creeping my friend's photos, purely wasting time. Facebook is a great way for me to stay in touch with friends from all over the world, however it is a "time waster".

There is so much i need to be focusing on, i.e: University, friends, tennis and photography.

Great course all in all !

Thank you for a great semester :)

No comments:

Post a Comment