Sunday

Monday 26th July 2010.

An Introduction to Kelly Alessandra Macleod



My name is Kelly Alessandra Macleod.
I was born in South Africa, Johannesburg and lived there for most of my childhood, until the age of fourteen. My parents decided to immigrate to Australia, Gold Coast in 2004. I attended Emmanuel College and have had an amazing time living on the Gold Coast. South Africa will always be my home, "Home is where the heart is."

I couln't decide on what i wanted to do after i graduated school, i have always been an ambitious person so I knew I had to get a degree.. but a degree in what industry? I knew if I had to do everything I wanted, I would be studying all my life at university. The best decision for me at the time was to take a gap year and work, travel and grow up! I went to New Zealand and travelled back home to South Africa. After my gap year I knew that Hotel Management was not what I 'really' wanted to do, instead it was Public Relations, Advertising and Journalism where my heart really skipped a beat.Photography is a passion of mine too. So today, I am here attending Griffith University, completing a Bachelor of Communications degree and completing 'New Communications Technology' this semester. I am looking forward to what the future holds !!

No comments:

Post a Comment